- Waterfront views were a top priority in the design of this home, which features expansive walls of glass that offer a glimpse of the lake from every room.
- A chef’s kitchen comes equipped with everything needed to whip up a gourmet meal, including high-end appliances, a walk-in pantry, and a large island with ample room for food prep and gathering.
- In the warmer months, ditch the kitchen in favor of grilling on the outdoor lanai, complete with Phantom Screens that can be positioned down to keep bugs out or retracted to let in the sunshine.
- Don’t miss the focal point in the great room: a floor-to-ceiling, three-sided stone fireplace that stuns against high beam ceilings and wood floors.
- This home was designed for the best of entertaining—both inside and out. The main-floor party lounge has breathtaking views in every direction and features a custom bar area with a vaulted wood-paneled ceiling and a stone fireplace. Just step out the door to hop on your boat, lounge on the patio, take a sauna, or relax in the custom covered hot tub.
- Tucked behind a vestibule and hallway on the main level, the primary bedroom—outfitted with a custom wood accent wall—is positioned to allow for maximum privacy.
- Overnight visitors won’t want to leave when they see the three upstairs guest rooms, finished with a custom coffee bar and sitting area.
Shuttle Service Parking: 3380 Shoreline Drive, Wayzata, MN
Situated on 770 feet of shoreline on Lake Minnetonka, this unforgettable modern home was designed to take advantage of everything lakeside living has to offer.