- Exterior materials were carefully chosen to embody the waterfront location. The majority of the home’s lake side is glass to take in the stunning views, while a cedar shake roof, handmade white oak front door, stonework, cedar shingle siding, and custom cedar garage doors complement the surrounding nature.
- Traditional and timeless features inside include custom cabinetry and handmade doors; natural stone, marble, and porcelain tilework; and white oak floors that flow throughout the open floor plan that allows for continuous views of the lake.
- A passion for entertaining is highlighted by the home’s layout. Behind grand French doors, the foyer invites guests into the gathering room. The adjoining bar area invites them to grab a drink and settle in the four-season porch or deck, complete with a gas fire pit.
- The new remote-job reality is elevated in the main-level home office, where a fireplace and adjacent balcony create true work-life balance.
- The primary suite dominates half of the upper level with a seating area and fireplace in the bedroom, two vanities and a soaking tub in the bathroom, and a walk-in closet anchored by an island.
- Indoor-outdoor living is emphasized by the patio surrounded by retractable Phantom Screens, connecting the pool, hot tub, and outdoor lounge to the lower level, where a game space, media area, and bar and wine cellar are ready to entertain.
Situated on a private cul-de-sac on four acres of Tanager Bay, this classic lake-style home feels like a getaway in the woods miles from the city, but in reality is just a short drive to downtown Wayzata.