- Upon entering the double front doors, a 20-foot vaulted ceiling welcomes you to the great room, where your eye is immediately drawn to the floor-to-ceiling, stone-surround fireplace, featuring an aged limestone hearth and mantel, and reclaimed hand-hewn trusses on
- A 10-foot island anchors the gourmet kitchen, outfitted with a wraparound scullery, Wolf appliances, and a custom antique brass hood. Navy cabinets, Cambria countertops, and a trestle-shaped tile backsplash round out the area’s finishes.
- From the kitchen, a 12-foot bi-folding Marvin door opens to the three-season porch, complete with retractable glass garage doors for overlooking the pool below, a brick fireplace, antique white paneling on the ceiling, and patterned flagstone flooring.
- The main-level primary suite stuns with a 16-foot vaulted shiplap ceiling, marble tile on the bathroom floor and in the steam shower, and a custom-colored Victoria & Albert soaking tub, all given a touch of glamour from the delicate chandelier overhead.
- A floating staircase with a metal railing leads to the lower level, where, in addition to guest rooms, you’ll find a U-shaped bar with concrete countertops and a recreation area with a dartboard and shuffleboard. But perhaps most unique is the hunting game room with wingback chairs, a coffee table, plaid carpet, and trophy mounts.
- Through a fully equipped exercise room with rubber flooring, gain access to the hot tub and pool area. A detached pool house with a living room, bathroom, and full kitchen keeps wet swimsuits and footprints from tracking through the main house.
M & M Home Contractors, Inc. Builder
9295 Pierson Lake Road, Chaska, MN
mandmquality.com | 612-554-2556 | MN Lic #BC560376
An open, winding road leads you to this 15-acre, wooded property, secluded yet harmoniously centered between three quaint towns: Chaska, Victoria, and Waconia. Following the homeowners’ vision for a home full of character and rich elements, the shingle-style lodge residence is both grand and warm, highlighting intricate details, quality craftsmanship, and timeless architecture.