- Today’s open concept blends the kitchen, dining, and great room in perfect harmony, creating a spacious yet comfortable area for entertaining guests or just enjoying family time at home.
- The crisp, white walls are balanced by white oak wood wall slating in the mudroom and in delightful shiplap ceiling details, while truly distinctive lighting sets the mood and ensures utility.
- Twin doors flank the gorgeous stone fireplace in the living room and lead to a relaxing three-season porch featuring a gas fireplace, beautiful views, and a clear cedar ceiling.
- Marvin bi-fold doors open the dining space up to the outdoor cut stone patio equipped with a gas fireplace, built-in grill, and radius stairs leading to the lower patio at the walkout level.
- An overlook pocket office is set just off the kitchen offering an organizational space as well as viewing to the athletic court to keep an eye on the kids at play.
- Upstairs, four bedrooms, each with private bathrooms, ensure convenient living, plus a large bonus room serves as a playroom, media room, or a fifth bedroom.
- The owners’ suite has so many of today’s desired amenities, from a dramatic freestanding tub and large shower to separate vanities, plus a spacious walk-in closet with direct access to the laundry room with an LG Styler for at-home dry cleaning.
- In addition to a guest room, the lower level is designed to entertain all ages with a media area, spacious wet bar, game area, exercise room, and 28’x29’ athletic court.
Tucked into the wooded conservation of Deer Hill Preserve, this modern residence provides scenic and secluded living. The timeless two-story architecture and top-tier finishes transcend this distinct home that prioritizes a thoughtful layout and functional everyday living.