- To achieve the homeowners’ Japandi vision, the builders incorporated white oak cabinetry with frosted glass doors, white oak slat detailing, Asian-inspired wallcoverings, and clean, crisp modern light fixtures, including a large paper lantern fixture.
- A raised ceiling with white oak slat detailing in the great room draws attention to the focal point of the space: floor-to-ceiling custom stonework on the fireplace.
- Multigenerational living was an important consideration for this floor plan. Both the primary suite and guest suite—boasting its own living area—are situated on the main level. Two additional bedrooms in the lower level round out accommodations for visiting friends and family.
- Guests will wonder how the homeowners pull off flawless fêtes with zero mess. The secret? Two kitchens: One presentation kitchen—anchored by an 11-foot quartzite island, a wine fridge, and a gourmet coffee and wine bar—and a full prep kitchen where top-of-the-line appliances like the 60-inch Wolf range, two dishwashers 36-inch Sub-Zero refrigerator, and 36-inch freezer are housed behind a double pocket door.
- No need to worry about muddy boots and paws tracking through the home after a day of adventuring with four-legged family members. Step through the four-car garage into the rear foyer, complete with a bench, hooks and lockers, a laundry room, and a canine suite, featuring multiple dog kennels and cabinet space for supplies.
- Leisure activities are put on full display in the lower level, where the homeowners can enjoy a media room and game room, with a wet bar and wine display, billiards, and a walkout patio to the pool.
A modern rambler finds its place in the scenic Deer Hill Preserve neighborhood of Medina. Step inside to experience the homeowners’ unique Japandi aesthetic, brought to life through design choices that embody Scandinavian functionality and Japanese minimalism.