- Walls of glass capture the light and expansive water views beyond the vaulted great room. The spacious kitchen will excite the most discerning chef! Lavish appliances and an oversized custom island make it a joy to host family dinners and entertain friends. The large support kitchen offers additional storage and plenty of space for catering, while keeping small appliances hidden out of sight.
- A convenient main-floor owners’ suite captures stunning views of Grays Bay and the headwaters of Minnehaha Creek. Designed with luxurious details, the master bath features sophisticated marble floors and an oversized shower surrounded by glass. Relax and take in the towering white pines from the soaking tub.
- Designed with indoor-outdoor living as the star of the show, this modern beauty showcases plenty of outdoor patio and pool space, with the best part being the amazing pool lounge. Not just for summer fun, winters will also be a dream with a cozy fire in the stone fireplace and fun with friends as you enjoy the custom u-shaped bourbon bar.
- The main-floor pocket office was designed for convenience, and the spacious craft room and pool laundry make everyday living a breeze! A four-car garage is also sure to please.
- With home gyms becoming a must, this spacious lower level covers all the bases. The large gym sports a full wall of glass to bring in natural light, while the cozy media room is the perfect spot for enjoying a movie with its walk-up beverage server and game area.
- Three en suite bedrooms, a full laundry, and loft space are a great escape for children or guests on the upper level.
- No detail was spared on this carefully crafted private Wayzata gem. Truly a work of art, this home is the epitome of luxury lake living!
Denali Custom Homes, Inc. Builder
2501 Crosby Road, Wayzata, Minnesota 55391
denalicustomhomes.com | 952-476-2679 | MN Lic #BC175394
Custom built to embrace the private, wooded setting, this home intrigues you from the moment you head down the long, charming driveway, across your own private bridge, and arrive at this rustic, modern retreat. Vaulted ceilings and expansive walls of glass envelope you as you enter the front door.