- The striking exterior is clad in Kasota limestone block, Corten metal, and corrugated metal.
- Unique design details abound throughout this remodeled home, from the Kasota limestone fireplaces and interior block walls to the exposed interior ceilings with beams adorning the first floor.
- The kitchen is every chef’s dream, with Wolf and Sub-Zero appliances, Dekton countertops with a mitered edge, and charcoal gray cabinetry to contrast the Kasota stone accents.
- The updated primary suite includes an all-new bath with walnut cabinetry, mitered-edge countertops, a wall-hung toilet, and a freestanding tub on a teak platform. The showstopper is an eye-popping shower with a rounded shape finished in glass mosaic tile.
- An addition—including a four-car garage, exercise room, flex space, and guest bedroom with an en suite—is accessed by a catwalk that floats over the existing living room and stairway. The new garage has an additional door on the backside that opens to an athletic court with stadium-style seating, a batting cage, a basketball court, a tennis court, and a volleyball court.
- Work up a sweat in the state-of-the-art exercise room with a beautiful arched wood ceiling detail and sweeping views of the property.
- Outside, the pool and hot tub will provide endless hours of entertainment and are just steps from a full pool house and outdoor bar.
- What was formerly a horse barn has been transformed into the ultimate recreation center, including a kitchen and bath remodel. Now, the space serves as a game room complete with a golf simulator and classic arcade games.
Please Note: Remodeled homes are open three days only. Visit June 24-26.
This truly one-of-a-kind whole-house remodel is set on a sprawling, 40-acre property with sweeping views of the nearby Credit River. Blending contemporary touches with industrial fixtures, the home has been transformed to seamlessly fit the family’s needs.