- The dramatic main level is designed for entertaining, with gathering spaces that merge seamlessly together and an elevated veranda to enjoy dining al fresco.
- The gourmet kitchen is supported with a window-filled prep kitchen and walk-in pantry to make cooking a delight.
- A few steps beyond the well-designed mudroom and laundry, you’ll discover the truly private owners’ retreat with a vaulted ceiling in the bedroom, an oversized closet with packing island, plus an amazing shiplap-clad spa bath with freestanding tub, dual vanities, and a steam shower.
- A stone, metal, and timber two-story fireplace anchors the vaulted four-season porch, and accordion doors open to an expansive outdoor living space.
- Three en suite bedrooms plus an office, loft, and bonus room are situated on the upper level.
- The lower level revolves around an indoor/outdoor bar and family media room with timber accents and a modern, reverse board-and-batten fireplace to warm the space.
- Guests enjoy a spacious bedroom, exercise room, and gaming spaces.
Denali Custom Homes, Inc. Builder
18320 Breezy Point Road, Woodland, MN 55391
denalicustomhomes.com | 952-476-2679 | MN Lic #BC175394
With picturesque views of Lake Minnetonka, the transitional coastal design of this Artisan masterpiece makes perfect sense. Orientated to maximize over 500 feet of shoreline and the natural woodland setting, every living space communicates with the outdoors for optimal enjoyment.