- The design is in the details for this two-story home, as seen in the fresh color palette, wire-brushed oak floors, one-of-a-kind tile, hand-crafted light fixtures, and custom-designed door hardware.
- Entertaining is put on autopilot with a chef’s gourmet kitchen complete with a large Cambria island and Signature Kitchen Suite appliances, including a 48-inch range with induction and sous vide.
- Guests can mingle in the open concept formal dining room, great room, or three-season porch—don’t miss the reclaimed wood beams and full-height stone fireplace—while food and beverage prep is kept hidden in the large walk-in pantry.
- The primary suite doubles as a spa-like retreat with a bathroom decked in mosaic marble floors and a freestanding tub overlooking the lawn. An additional four bedrooms round out the floor plan, including a separate “children’s wing” complete with its own lounge.
- Spaces for personal hobbies and leisure activities abound with an upper-level flex media room hidden behind a secret bookcase, a main-floor library, and a walkout lower level featuring a full bar and wine cellar, billiards room, and indoor athletic court.
- Utility spaces were not overlooked in the floor plan. Busy families will love the mudroom with built-in lockers and a walk-in closet, as well as the three-car garage made with cabinets for gardening, sports, and storage.
Wooddale Builders, Inc. Builder
1810 Deer Hill Court, Medina, MN
wooddalebuilders.com | 952-345-0543 | MN Lic #BC002926
This custom-built home in the Deer Hill Preserve neighborhood offers the best of both worlds: the hustle and bustle of city living with its close proximity to downtown Wayzata, and the peaceful ambiance of nature, thanks to a private cul-de-sac that backs up to a 30-acre preserve.