- Modern and classical architecture combine in this four-bedroom, five-bathroom home. An all-white stucco exterior is punched up with black metal windows, yet softened by the addition of an arched entryway, a design element that is present throughout the entire home.
- If ever there was a kitchen constructed for foodies, this would be it: black stainless appliances come in the form of five ovens, a 48-inch dual fuel range, two dishwashers, and multiple beverage refrigerators. A true scullery keeps tasks like washing dishes and cooking out of sight from guests.
- You’ll feel like you’re dining al fresco in the dining room, encapsulated in a cube of windows on all sides.
- Attention to detail was a top priority for the homeowners, which comes through in one-of-a-kind lights that double as works of art (don’t miss the 22-foot ceiling-to-floor chandelier that shines through two stories), custom moldings and cabinetry, and high-end designer furnishings.
- Dedicated his-and-hers spaces abound, including separate vanities and closets in the owners’ suite, plus an office divided into two workstations by a glass wall.
- Special amenities come to life in the lower level, including floor lighting for added drama, a wine cellar outfitted with a fully backlit Sicis gem glass wall from Italy, and a garage that features a car lift and swanky bar.
- A detached pool house—with a hydraulic-lift door, a full kitchen and bath, and indoor/outdoor seating—emulates the style of the main home.
- A main-level outdoor terrace offers another entertaining area, with a large gathering table, outdoor grill, bar, and pizza oven.
Less than 10 minutes from downtown Wayzata, marsh and wetlands create a serene escape from the day-to-day hustle and bustle. There, backing up to Tanger Lake on Lake Minnetonka, you’ll find this stunning jewel box, a home designed for a young couple who loves to cook, bake, entertain, and work on high-end automotives.