- While working within the existing footprint, Ispiri capitalized on the original millwork and architectural details by completely reviving the entire home with updates to the three bedrooms, four baths, kitchen, walk-in pantry, bar and two fireplaces within the living and dining rooms
- Livability has been maximized in this beautifully revamped kitchen, including a large 10-foot island, custom painted white and grey cabinetry, classic subway style backsplash and Cambria countertops
- The kitchen opens to the adjoining dining space with an angled fireplace and a dry bar for entertaining
- The owners’ ensuite is stunning with a large custom walk-in closet with built-ins and laundry
- The master bath has new wainscoting, a double vanity, frameless glass and tile shower plus a nod to the past with the free-standing footed tub
- You won’t want to miss the complete transformation of this delightful condo!
- Text Artisan #R27 to 52886 to stay in touch with this builder
Nestled into the heart of one of St. Paul’s finest historic neighborhoods, Summit Hill (also referred to as Crocus Hill), this remodeled, old-meets-new condominium occupies the entire second floor of an elegant 1912 mansion.