- Maintaining integrity with its neighboring midcentury homes was a prerequisite for this Artisan beauty.
- With a distinctive cottage appeal, the combination of stone and shakes at façade lends authenticity.
- The open layout merges kitchen, dining, and conversation spaces neatly, whether dinner for two or entertaining the family.
- Opening directly to the backyard deck, the sunny four-season porch is bound to be a favorite space.
- Natural light fills the bedroom in the owners’ suite, while a huge closet and relaxing bath make this a perfect private retreat.
- The well-designed mudroom hides the laundry and powder room from view.
- The lower level has been reimagined with two en suite bedrooms tucked behind a big office and a media room with its very own wet bar.
- It’s not about downsizing as much as it’s about right-sizing.
Seeking the ease of single-level living, these empty-nester homeowners got exactly what they wanted with a modern floor plan, streamlined blending of old and new, plus a new outdoor living room.