- Using its expertise in sustainable construction of custom homes suited for this geographic area, Sustainable 9 Design + Build created this one-of-a-kind, modern masterpiece overlooking Bde Maka Ska that goes beyond traditional limitations.
- The home was thoughtfully created in collaboration with Unfold Architecture and centers around captivating views of the lake made possible by the floor-to-ceiling windows throughout the home.
- The stunning interior finishes draw you inside with a moody and masculine aesthetic.
- Ascending the dramatic and unique staircase which features two levels of steel ribbon railing and floating wood treads, your first stop on the second level features a luxurious primary suite and three additional bedrooms situated around a theater room with a snack bar and pool table.
- The third level offers another entertaining space, with a full custom bar leading to a striking rooftop entertainment space featuring a fire pit, hot tub, and outdoor cooking station—all giving breathtaking views of the lake and downtown skyline.
- Not to be overlooked, additional details such as a wine storage display, workout room, custom breakfast nook, and gourmet kitchen all await.
The future homeowners of this Minneapolis masterpiece were looking to fulfill two dreams with their new home: moving near the lakes in Minneapolis which held great meaning to them and building a modern home from scratch. Within walking distance of restaurants, cafes, coffee shops, and bike trails, this breathtaking home in the prime Linden Hills neighborhood hit the mark perfectly!