- The dynamic floor plan provides thoughtful spaces that beautifully exhibit modern living at its best.
- Refined yet comfortable, the main level flows from the grand foyer to the living spaces, with sightlines that dramatically showcase the lakeside setting.
- An elegant coffered ceiling in the living room pairs perfectly with a grand fireplace and flows gracefully through the beam detailing to the gourmet kitchen with a quaint breakfast nook.
- The artful use of materials is apparent at every turn, from the shakes and river rock stone on the exterior to reclaimed wood floors, cast limestone fireplaces, walls of vintage-style brick and cobblestone, and hand-tumbled backsplash inside.
- The main-level owners’ suite is a convenient retreat, featuring a private deck, an enormous closet, and a spa bath, all just a few steps away from the main laundry.
- Upstairs, two more bedrooms share a bath and are served by a stacked laundry and built-in homework niches in the loft, while a nearby bonus room is sure to become a favorite hideaway.
- The walkout lower level is mostly for play, with an open layout that encompasses a media room, billiard space, wet bar with seating island, game room, and on to the Minnesota necessity, an athletic court with viewing area.
Welcoming you through stunning stone-framed double doors, this coastal-inspired cottage echoes the warm, tranquil, and inviting nature of its waterfront setting. With a crisp, classic aesthetic and refined palette, you’ll find this home offers a memorable sense of space and experience.