- One step inside and your eye is drawn through the home to the rear wall of windows and inviting sunroom.
- A convenient mudroom is found just inside the garage entry, with a drop zone, lockers, and a walk-in closet to keep lake gear in order.
- The expansive chef’s kitchen is completed with custom cabinetry and high-end appliances.
- Built with the outdoors in mind, a massive multi-level deck extends living spaces into the outdoors from the main-level great room.
- The sunroom is magnificent any time of year, with its 20-foot ceiling and gorgeous stone fireplace.
- Upstairs, the owners’ suite is a space designed for relaxation with a vaulted ceiling, freestanding soaking tub, dual vanities, and a closet that never ends.
- Two more en suite bedrooms, a full laundry, plus a bonus room and exercise room complete the upper level.
- Of course, there’s gorgeous detailing throughout, like reclaimed beams and white oak hardwood underfoot.
With exceptional views of Prior Lake, this masterpiece from Highmark Builders is the perfect home for entertaining, both indoors and out. The graceful exterior defines elegance with a copper front entry, cedar corbels and brackets, and durable Hardie siding.