- Just steps from Lake Minnetonka, restaurants, shops, and the East End dock and beach area, this home showcase thoughtful and refined details to fit in seamlessly with its lakeside community.
- The gourmet kitchen will inspire culinary creations with Wolf/Sub-Zero appliances, a waterfall island, and a working pantry.
- Outdoor living takes center stage in this home with a relaxing hot tub and a deck with a built-in grill, multiple entertaining areas, and a gas fireplace.
- Happy hour is a dream within the Nordic pub featuring double tap for beer, a live-edge island countertop, and a wine room.
- Head upstairs to find a magnificent owners’ suite with a white oak shiplap feature wall, a full laundry room, two bedrooms with ensuite baths and walk-in closets, and an ensuite relaxation room.
- Artful use of designer products and high-quality finishes make this home a masterpiece, from the walnut grain match cabinets and appliance fronts to the designer LED lights to the metal and cable railing details blended inside and out.
- The athletic court and exercise rooms are perfect places to work up a sweat before rejuvenating in the at-home spa complete with sauna/steam room.
With the perfect mix of urban lots, mature trees, and quiet breezes, this stunning home showcases the best of Wayzata’s East End neighborhood. The homeowners’ main goal was to create a Scandinavian-style family home within a city setting that was still walkable with a small-town feel. Mission accomplished!