- 3 bedrooms, 4 baths, 4,739 finished square feet and 3-car garage
- The stunning craftsman-styled exterior features stone veneer, cottage-inspired lapboard and batten siding
- Cozy and casual spaces like the sunroom, loft and bonus recreation room complement the more formal living room with its traditional fireplace, intricate beamed ceiling, and solid oak hardwood flooring
- Inside the gourmet kitchen, enameled cabinetry, black alder rubbed island and custom range hood with carved brackets show off the room’s furniture style, while modern finishes like granite countertops and top-of-the-line appliances are among the home’s must-have modern amenities
- The private desk alcove is an ideal space to charge your technology and manage all those personal details.
- After enjoying the separate his-and-her closets and generous storage area within the master suite dressing room, you’ll discover this is a feature you won’t ever want to live without
- Cold beverages are always on hand at the main-level bar, where you can mix a cocktail and toast your company in a space that is conveniently located for both indoor and outdoor entertaining
- Lower-level entertaining is equally as enticing when a custom built-in bar, wine cellar, sauna, workout and recreation room are just steps away
- Look for the extensive built-ins, attention to detail and the finest craftsmanship that customers have come to expect from every Steiner & Koppelman home
Situated in a quiet neighborhood yet within walking distance of downtown Wayzata, this subtle residence has everything you’re looking for in a one-level layout. From the gorgeous exterior with covered front porch and oversized columns, to the cottage-style interior with charming built-ins and exceptional detail, this hidden gem will surprise and captivate you at every turn.