- Created in partnership with Charlie & Co. Design, with interior design by Ellington & Co. Design, this home was designed to capture the magnificent views of Lake Minnetonka while maximizing outdoor spaces.
- The exterior architecture of this walkout rambler is stunning, with cedar soffits, warm stone veneer, stucco, and painted lap siding. The strong horizontal rooflines accentuate the panoramic views overlooking the lake.
- The contemporary style comes to life through clean lines and bright, inviting colors. Carefully selected materials, such as rift white oak and blackened steel, interact and transition seamlessly with each other.
- Modern Marvin windows and the open floor plan enhance the view and allow for effortless movement from the various entertaining spaces on the interior and exterior.
- The heated outdoor dining and lounge space is sure to host many memorable evenings, with a cozy fireplace, built-in grill, and custom stone bench seating.
- The expansive gourmet kitchen features Wolf & Sub-Zero appliances and a butler’s pantry with a wine refrigerator.
- Retreat to the owners’ suite on the main level, complete with a relaxing spa bath. This private oasis and the in-home elevator were incorporated with aging-in-place in mind.
- A separate lake entrance downstairs makes summers out on the water a dream, with easy access to laundry and a beverage center to refresh your drink.
- Three spacious guest suites are found on the lower level, along with a bunk room that provides even more space to rest after a long day out on the lake.
Shuttle Service Parking: 4901 Manitou Road, Tonka Bay, MN
Perched atop a bluff overlooking more than 100 feet of west-facing Lake Minnetonka shoreline, this modern masterpiece is the perfect complement to its unforgettable setting. With spectacular sunset views, sandy lakeshore, and ample space for future generations to enjoy, this is lake living at its best.