- A simple-yet-sophisticated floor plan starts in the foyer, where views out the back of the home beckon as soon as you walk through the front door. The rooms throughout the 5,630-square-foot property have their own identity, but still feel cohesive as a whole.
- Daily functionality and weekend entertainment combine in the kitchen. An oversized, 12-foot center island acts as the nerve center of the home, surrounded by a 60-inch range with double ovens, a custom plaster hood, and classic white cabinetry detailed with white oak accents.
- An anteroom separates the distinct spaces of the owners’ suite. The homeowners can leave the sleeping area to access two walk-in closets and a bathroom that boasts a custom vanity, walk-in shower with dual shower heads, and private water closet.
- A private flex space above the four-car garage was intentionally left detached from the home’s second floor to give the space extra separation. When taking a break from work, the homeowners can practice their golf game on the chipping and putting green or work on their race craft with the driving simulator.
- To achieve the homeowners’ goal for seamless indoor-outdoor living, the expansive outdoor space was equipped with infrared heaters to elongate its use in Minnesota’s climate.
- A media room, state-of-the-art gym, and billiards area round out the amenities in the lower level.
- The casual color palette throughout features white oak floors, Montaggio fixtures, and Filament lights that shine.
Shuttle Service Parking: 18300 Minnetonka Boulevard, Wayzata, MN
Timeless, organic, and approachable are the words this young family used when describing their vision for a new home. After finding the perfect site that was both private and walkable to local amenities, they assembled their dream team of PKA Architects, Brooke Voss Design, and Zehnder Homes to bring the home to life.