- This inviting residence welcomes you with three sets of beautiful hickory French doors opening to a covered front porch.
- Floor-to-ceiling windows—including alongside the grand three-story staircase—maximize the breathtaking views of mature trees and tranquil wetlands on the former site of the renowned Minnetonka Country Club.
- Calacatta honed marble, shiplap, white oak flooring, and 100-year-old wood beams offer a complementary blend of natural elements throughout the home.
- The screen porch with a dramatic stone fireplace is the perfect retreat with historic belt-driven ceiling fans and exceptional views.
- The owners’ suite features a soaring vaulted ceiling, spectacular views, and a custom mosaic marble niche in the zero-barrier walk-in shower.
- Three more spacious bedrooms—one with a charming “Hansel & Gretel” lofted reading nook accessed by ladder—a loft, and laundry complete the upper level.
- Home technology includes an integrated Sonos system, home monitoring, and video laser lights in the sport court.
- Downstairs, get cozy in the sunken family room while watching movies on the large built-in TV or on the built-in projection screen that drops down from the ceiling with the push of a button.
- Continue to entertain your guests with a custom wet bar equipped with wine display wall and beer tap, or move into the sport court which provides access to the beautiful backyard.
In this timeless, Nantucket-inspired home located just moments from the shores of Lake Minnetonka, modern meets historic with design that combines nostalgia for a historical past with coastal whimsy.