- The homeowners loved their neighborhood and wanted to stay put, but the layout of their Edina home had a traditional split floor plan with very low ceilings—especially on the lower level—and was no longer meeting their needs.
- Modern updates and practical features added the square footage they needed and a style that fit their tastes.
- Through thoughtful design, Water Street was able to maintain the existing bedroom on the main level, while adding an entire upper level with four additional bedrooms and a bonus room.
- The primary suite is its own private retreat for the homeowners, complete with a freestanding bathtub and walk-in closet.
- The main level houses a music room, an office space, a beautiful kitchen that flows into a family room, and access to a deck to make the most of a warm Minnesota night.
- Movie nights await on the lower level! The floor of the original recreation room was dropped to create a theater with 9-foot ceilings.
Please Note: Remodeled homes are open three days only. Visit June 24-26.
What started as the traditional Edina split-level has been transformed into a stunning five-bedroom home, with no hint of the split-level remaining. Working closely with the homeowners, Water Street Homes made selections that gave them the end results they dreamed of, yet didn’t price them out of the area they loved.