- The unique layout of the original home presented the homeowners with small rooms, poor livability, and a lack of lake views.
- Relocating the kitchen, dining, and family rooms opened up the entire space to enhance sightlines and to accommodate the homeowners’ love of cooking, grilling, and mixing cocktails for family and friends.
- A porch with stone fireplace, Phantom Screens, and flowing access to the hearth room maximizes indoor-outdoor living.
- A chef’s kitchen is sure to inspire culinary delights, while the hearth room features a bar fit for a true mixologist.
- An outdoor “living room” features gas lanterns and sitting walls creating a cozy space to entertain or just enjoy the view.
- Unexpected spaces are found around every corner, with a custom two-person office on the main level and a charming reading nook upstairs.
- On the upper level, the luxurious owners’ suite is topped off with an exercise room with space for cardio equipment and to practice yoga.
Lakeside living is a dream in this whole-home remodel from Landmark Building Contractors, LLC. Specialty spaces were designed to fit the homeowners’ active lifestyle and make the most of the stunning views of Cooks Bay on Lake Minnetonka.