- To maintain the Tudor look, stucco finishing and a mixture of shake siding grace the exterior, along with new windows that simulate divided light.
- Inside, walls were opened to relocate the kitchen and give the entire main level a more open floor plan.
- The updated kitchen makes dinners at home a breeze with double ovens, an integrated refrigerator, and a walk-in pantry.
- Upstairs, you’ll discover a spacious owners’ suite including a walk-in closet and a relaxing bathroom with a freestanding tub, plus a conveniently located laundry room.
- By adding a new 18’x23’ garage, the old garage was able to be repurposed into an office and much-needed mudroom.
- Grab a drink at the wet bar in the dining room before heading out the new 12-foot patio door to relax on the deck.
- The fine woodworking added to the powder bath is a must-see, along with the maple tongue-and-groove wainscoting and red oak flooring that ties in with the existing floors.
- Explore this thoughtful design that maintains the true character of the original home and breathes new life into the layout and flow.
Please Note: Remodeled homes are open three days only. Visit October 23-25.
Just steps from Minnehaha Creek and Lake Harriet, this Tudor home is a work of art. Santanni Custom Homes met the homeowners’ goal of maintaining the historic aesthetics while seamlessly creating a functional floor plan for modern living.