- Rich hickory wood on the grand staircase, doors, floors, and Scandia custom cabinetry set a warm, elegant tone, and serve as a foundation for the warm colors, soft neutrals, and varied textures carried out in the finishes and decor.
- An open-concept floor plan and soaring windows on the main level maximize lake views from the moment you step through the covered front porch into the foyer.
- The gourmet kitchen flows into the dining room for easy entertaining, whether guests are seated inside or on the back deck. An adjoining screen porch with a fireplace allows for the enjoyment of Minnesota weather in all seasons.
- Warm up in front of the double-sided, floor-to-ceiling fireplace, shared by the great room and library.
- A private owners’ suite on the upper level features a spa-inspired en suite bath, where you can take in the views of the lake while relaxing in the soaking tub, glass of wine in hand.
- Playful spaces were paid as much attention as functional ones in this 6,498-square-foot home, including an indoor athletic court with an exercise room and a recreational room complete with a fireplace, wet bar, and wine cellar in the walkout lower level.
A stone’s throw from the western shores of Lake Minnetonka sits The Woods on Halstead’s Bay, a custom home development in Minnetrista. With a wood, stone, and stucco exterior that suits its tree-laden surroundings, this five-bedroom, six-bathroom new build combines the best of waterfront luxury with modern amenities.