- The exterior fits in seamlessly with the neighborhood while still showcasing its unique style.
- On the main level, the kitchen was moved to the other side of the home and was designed with custom cabinets, glass subway tile, and a stained oak island.
- Adding dining and family rooms off of the back gave the homeowners entertaining space they were previously lacking.
- A screened porch and deck offer two places to relax and enjoy the outdoors.
- Oak hardwood floors run underfoot throughout the main level, while unique tile adds visual interest in the mudroom, foyer, and bathrooms.
- The new second story made space for a master suite and three new bedrooms.
- Timeless finishes balance beautifully with the contemporary style of the home.
- A drop zone with a bench and built-in cabinets are sure to keep the homeowners organized and efficient.
When you’re a family of five in a two-bedroom home, but don’t want to give up the neighborhood you love, remodeling can be life-changing. Located in the heart of Edina, this contemporary two-story home is now barely recognizable from its original one-story footprint.