NOTE: This home will be closed the first weekend—open June 14-16 and 21-23 only.
- Formal and informal living spaces sprawl across the main level, surrounding the gourmet kitchen with its multiple dine-in options plus a scullery to hide messes.
- The lighting in the study reproduces the true effect of natural sunlight, with a realistic sun entering through the opening in the integrated ceiling.
- Curated tile tells a story throughout, with unique designs in every bathroom and custom mosaic designs surrounding
the five fireplaces.
- Gorgeous white oak herringbone flooring grounds the entire main level, and the elevator transports from floor to floor.
- The private owners’ suite offers his-and-her closets, a cozy sitting room, and a spa bath complete with a steam shower.
- Five en suite bedrooms upstairs plus a bunk room in the lower level ensure plenty of room for world traveler guests and family.
- The entire home features work from artists from all over the world, including laser-cut metal art inlaid in the gallery hallway.
- A full pool house with a vaulted ceiling and stone ﬁreplace overlooks the lavish outdoor pool.
- The sport court is an indoor soccer ﬁeld with turf, and a full exercise gym is stocked with the latest high-tech equipment.
- Add in the theater, bar, lounge, and sauna on the lower level and you have a true oasis.