- Black trim and shingles pop against white wood-grain siding, a color pairing that is both striking and classic. Walk the thin-cut stone steps to the front porch, framed by six columns that bring a hint of grandeur.
- For homeowners who are passionate about horses and vintage cars, this property delivers, featuring eight acres of land and a six-car garage.
- Getting out of bed is easy in the morning in this impressive owners’ suite, thanks to a freestanding tub, mirroring vanities, and two distinct walk-in closets.
- There’s room for plenty of cooks in this kitchen, featuring an island with an embedded farm sink and dishwasher, a double oven, and a 42-inch refrigerator.
- Hidden behind the stove range wall, a walk-through pantry complete with a sink is a host’s dream.
- Spaces for rest and relaxation add a special touch to this four-bedroom, four-bathroom home. A library with wall-to-wall shelves of books will delight any avid reader, while the sunroom, covered back porch, and front porch offer plenty of opportunities to soak up the surrounding nature.
- The lower level is made for recreation and entertaining with a media area and fireplace, a wet bar and wine cellar, and an exercise room—not to mention three bedrooms, leaving ample space for guests.
For clients looking to build their lifelong home, this 5,277-square-foot rambler in Medina fits the bill perfectly. Set in a private pastoral setting with rolling hills and a lake view, the lot is only 10 minutes from boutique shopping and trendy restaurants in the Wayzata area.