- A custom steel mono stringer staircase with prominent white oak treads greets you at the entry.
- Natural elm hardwood flooring is found underfoot and complements the custom cabinetry with finishes of white oak, walnut, and maple.
- Custom metal architectural details shine, from the entry partition to the exterior railings and deck pergola that is found atop the massive south-facing rooftop lounge.
- Vaulted ceilings throughout the spacious owners’ suite add to the drama, while windows allow natural light to flood the room.
- Age-in-place features are found throughout the home, including a private in-unit elevator with access to all floors, laundry in the owners’ closet, and zero-clearance shower entry.
- Top-of-the-line appliances and full-height backsplash are found in the kitchen, which leads into a generous dining and living room complete with a cozy Cambria-wrapped fireplace.
- Downstairs you’ll discover a common area with heated and polished concrete floors that lead through the media room and adjacent wet bar.
- The home features superior sustainability features such as continuous insulation on the exterior of the building, a stunning standing-seam lifetime metal roof, top-of-the-line mechanical systems, high-end Lincoln windows and doors, spray foam interior insulation, and all LED light fixtures. It also meets the criteria for the EPA’s Indoor AirPlus and the Department of Energy’s Zero Energy Ready certifications.
Linden Row is an exquisite three-unit row-home development overlooking Linden Hills Park, complete with high-end finishes, a rooftop sun deck, and incredible views. Just a short stroll from high-end restaurants, shops, and Lake Harriet, this modern beauty is set in a prime walkable location.