- The open living spaces function perfectly, boasting a curved island and natural arc that makes a beautiful first impression and captures the incredible views.
- Extensive use of paneling, beams, and trim give this home a cozy, warm feeling.
- Tucked behind the kitchen is a pantry and pocket desk for household paperwork.
- A screen porch with fireplace opens to the paver patio where you can relax in the sun and take in Saint Albans Bay.
- The upper-level owners’ suite features a private deck, enormous closet, plus a grand spa bath.
- Upstairs houses more living space, with an exercise room on one end and a spacious recreation room that provides space for movies, games, and relaxing on the other.
- A four-car tandem garage provides plenty of space, while the mudroom has room for lake equipment and winter gear.
- There’s even a future elevator for the empty-nester owners to enjoy long into the future.
When a fire took the home that was tucked into this unique Lake Minnetonka parcel, there was no question about rebuilding. Now, this cozy Artisan home is designed with family in mind, and the bright white exterior exposes plenty of lovely architectural details, angles, and outdoor living spaces.