- The exterior of this stunning residence welcomes you with cedar shake roof and siding, plus a gracious stone entry.
- Working closely with the city, Stonewood was able to strategize a floor plan that created expansions needed for the homeowners while carefully considering the nuances of the lot and home position.
- Two previous remodels were thoughtfully weaved into this transformation to keep the design seamless.
- Finishes make the space sing including the character grade white oak floors, coffered ceiling beams, and just the right touch of shiplap.
- The chef’s kitchen is complete with
Sub-zero/Wolf appliances and a scullery to make dinner prep a breeze.
- Outdoor living takes center stage with accordion doors leading out to a screened porch with a cozy fireplace, an indoor-outdoor bar area to enjoy a drink, and a deck to soak in the breathtaking views.
- From the wine wall to the craft room to the golf simulator on the lower level, don’t miss the special features found around every corner!
Please Note: Remodeled homes are open three days only. Visit October 23-25.
Shuttle service will be provided to this home by the remodeler.
Sitting on the shores of Lake Minnetonka, this whole-home remodel has perfected lakeside living. The previous exterior finishes and rooflines encompassed an early-1990s era, but Stonewood took on the challenge to update and meld the home with the architecture of the neighborhood and the homeowners’ style.