- Both beautiful and durable, the exterior boasts a clever fir and glass pivot front door, natural stone, Hardie products, Douglas fir shiplap, custom metal panels, and a stamped concrete driveway to create textural delight.
- The crown jewel of this lake home is its juxtaposition of indoor and outdoor living, with full walls of contemporary Marvin windows opening to layered decking for multiple gathering zones, plus a glorious pool and hot tub connected to a screen porch.
- Phantom Screens turn the porch into the ideal outdoor room complete with grilling station, pizza oven, natural stone floor, TV, and fireplace.
- More unique features turn the spacious and well-designed interior into a true showplace, starting with the steel floating staircase and custom metal accents and finishing with plenty of natural stone, hickory flooring, and a home automation system to manage motorized window shades, AV, and lighting.
- The two-story great room’s massive fireplace opens to the kitchen featuring stainless Sub-zero/Wolf appliances, a 12-foot island with double waterfall edge, Cambria countertops, and an adjacent pantry.
- The main-floor owners’ suite includes a fireplace, grand bathroom, and huge closet, plus it opens directly to the rear patio for a refreshing morning dip or evening in the hot tub.
- The lower level offers a sunken theater room with a fireplace, an arcade, and an exercise room with custom metal and glass doors and mirrored walls.
Please Note: This home will be closing early at 3 p.m. on Sundays
Magnificent views of Lake Minnetonka combine with elegant, modern styling to create a home of unique beauty. The artistry of the design begins with a façade that creates magic through horizontal and vertical elements made even more interesting with two canted rooflines.