- Built for a family of five, this two-story home was designed to be livable and fun, while still offering the convenience of everything Eden Prairie has to offer.
- The massive chef-friendly kitchen is anchored by a 13-foot island, and the back pantry is a second kitchen in itself.
- Views from the four-season porch will leave guests in awe, while the rustic features add just the right touch.
- Don’t forget to look up as you tour, taking in the elegant ceiling details and designer lighting fixtures.
- The second floor is home to several en suite bedrooms, each with its own distinct character.
- Other design details include fun tile accents, extensive custom cabinetry, and handcrafted built-ins throughout.
- The lower level is designed for entertainment, including a walkout basement, well-equipped home theater, and a beautiful custom bar with a unique wine locker.
Settled on the edge of a bluff, overlooking the river valley, this Artisan beauty from Michael Paul Design + Build consumes you with exquisite craftsmanship and intricate details.