- Outside, the new cottage style combines stained gray cedar shingles with easy-care James Hardie siding, all bringing a renewed connection to Grays Bay
- Sophisticated elegance with coastal inspired finishes describes the new look that Streeter has imbued throughout this gorgeous home
- The bottleneck, central stairway was relocated and built with an open steel frame for an artistic flair
- The gourmet kitchen boasts beautifully finished walnut and painted cabinetry, professional grade appliances and a spacious center island
- Uniquely finished oak floors are set off with distinctive oak walls and ceiling accents for a rich, warm ambiance
- Upstairs, the repositioned staircase allowed the owners’ suite to gain square footage while the new fixtures and finishings ensure a luxurious retreat
- Text Artisan #R26 to 52886 to stay in touch with this builder
Bringing all of Streeter & Associates’ talents to bear, this tired 1980s lakeside residence has been reimagined with a new floorplan and gorgeous finishes, creating a spectacular Artisan Home.